[DZA] Clan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Luggage - asking for admin rights

Luggage - asking for admin rights Empty Luggage - asking for admin rights

Message  luggage Sam 26 Sep - 2:38

Hi,
My nickname is Luggage. I would like to make an application for admin rights for [DZA] Clan "Just4Fun #3 with the IP 78.159.121.88:6900.
I am sorry that i make this application in English. As far as i can see the site is written in other language so i would like to appologise in advance if i made the application in the wrong place.
The reason that i would like to become admin in this server is that without some of the other admins (aka. people from DZA clan) the server is full of hackers and abusers. For my advantages if you make me admin i would like to say that i never used hacks while playing CS but i can distinguish people who have such things (as i play CS since the beggining of 1.5 and i have played for 4 years proffesionally in Bulgarian clan teams). I can promise you that i wont use the given rights to kick or ban people without a reason or change maps without asking for it. Furthermore, I am 23 years old .. not a kid so you can be sure that i wont do childish things if you give me these admin rights.
Please write me an answer on my email: yavor.petkov@gmail.com
Thank you in advance,
Luggage
PS. Unfortunately i dont speak Turkish but i come from Bulgaria so i understand almost everything in russian and forthermore i have no problems with English and German.

luggage
Noob
Noob

Revenir en haut Aller en bas